Tuesday, November 5, 2013

PSALM 66 - MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE UNTO GOD

Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:
Sing forth the honour of His name: make  
His praise glorious.
Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy 
works! through the greatness of thy power 
shall thine enemies submit themselves unto 
thee.
All the earth shall worship thee, and shall 
sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. 
Come and see the works of God: He is terrible 
in his doing toward the children of men.
He turned the sea into dry land: they went 
through the flood on foot
He ruleth by His power for ever; His eyes 
behold the nations: let not the rebellious  
exalt themselves. 
O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice 
of His praise to be heard:
Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not 
our feet to be moved.
For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried 
us, as silver is tried.
Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst 
affliction upon our loins.
Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; 
we went through fire and through water: but 
thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
I will go into thy house with offerings of praise
I will pay thee my vows,
Which my lips have uttered, and my mouth 
hath spoken, when I was in trouble.
I will offer unto thee sacrifices of praise, with
the incense; I will glorify Your name!
Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will 
declare what He hath done for my soul.
I cried unto Him with my mouth, and He was 
extolled with my tongue.
If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will 
not hear me:
But verily God hath heard me; He hath attended 
to the voice of my prayer.
Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my 
prayer, nor his mercy from me.

In Jesus Name I pray,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment