Tuesday, October 15, 2013

PSALM 64 - PRESERVE MY LIFE FROM THE ENEMY

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: 
preserve my life from fear of the enemy.

Hide me from the secret counsel of the 
wicked; from the insurrection of the workers 
of iniquity:

Who whet their tongue like a sword, and 
bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even 
bitter words:

That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: 
suddenly do they shoot at me, and I fear not.

They encourage themselves in an evil matter: 
they commune of laying snares privily; they 
say, Who shall see them?

They search out iniquities; they accomplish a 
diligent search: both the inward thought of 
every one of them, and the heart, is deep.

But You shall shoot at them with an arrow; 
suddenly shall they be wounded.

So they shall make their own tongue to fall 
upon themselves: all that see them shall 
flee away.

And all men shall fear, and shall declare of 
Your work; for they shall wisely consider of 
Your doing.

The righteous shall be glad in the You, and 
shall trust in You; and all the upright in heart 
shall glory.

In Jesus Name I Pray,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment