Tuesday, October 8, 2013

PSALM 62 - YOU ARE MY DEFENCE

Truly my soul waiteth upon You:
from You cometh my salvation.
You only are my rock and my 
salvation; You are my defence; 
I shall not be greatly moved.
How long will they imagine mischief 
against me? They shall be slain 
all of them: as a bowing wall shall 
they be, and as a tottering fence.
They only consult to cast me down 
from my excellency: they delight in 
lies: they bless with their mouth, 
but they curse inwardly. 
My soul, wait thou only upon You; 
for my expectation is from You.
You only are my rock and my 
salvation: You are my defence; 
I shall not be moved.
In You is my salvation and my glory: 
the rock of my strength, and my 
refuge, is in You God.
I trust in You at all times; ye people, 
pour out your heart before him: 
God is a refuge for us. 
Surely men of low degree are vanity, 
and men of high degree are a lie: to 
be laid in the balance, they are 
altogether lighter than vanity.
Trust not in oppression, and become 
not vain in robbery: if riches increase, 
set not your heart upon them.
God hath spoken once; twice have I 
heard this; that power belongeth unto God.
Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: 
for thou renderest to every man according 
to his work.

In the name of Jesus I pray,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment